Occucare has implemented new patient registration procedures due to COVID-19!
Effective Monday, June 22nd.
Occucare strives to keep both you and our staff as safe as possible and adheres to social distancing mandates issued by the Federal Government and the State of Texas. Therefore, we have implemented the process of a virtual check-in and COVID-19 Screening Questionaire through the process outlined below.
Occucare’s North Houston, Port Arthur & Portland Clinics are Designated as COVID-19 Testing Facilities.
1.) PATIENT ARRIVES @ OCCUCARE CLINIC
2.) PATIENT CURB-SIDE REGISTRATION
The patient enters URL off of signage posted on the front-door of RESPECTIVE CLINIC and completes Patient Registration Form on their Mobile Device.
Patient texts number off of signage posted on front-door of RESPECTIVE CLINIC and are provided a link to complete Patient Registration Form on their Mobile Device.
Click Respected Clinic to Send Text Now
3.) PATIENT RETURNS TO VEHICLE AND COMPLETES PATIENT REGISTRATION
The patient completes the Patient Registration Form on their Mobile Device within their Vehicle and submits by Clicking the‘ Register Now’ button at the bottom of the form.
4.) PATIENT IS ENTERED INTO QUEUE
- Patient Registration is received by the respective clinic’s front desk and entered into a time-stamped queue.
- Patients are seen in the order of Patient Registration Form receipt.
5.) OCCUCARE TEAM MEMBER CONTACTS PATIENT
- Occucare Team Member contacts patient and alerts them that they are ready to be seen
- The patient approaches the door of clinic with identification and is granted access to be seen
- Please bring Employer Authorization Paperwork with you when contacted to be seen
- Patients will be given (10) minutes to respond once notified that they are ready to be seen before they are moved to the end of the queue.
- Face-Masks are REQUIRED to be seen.
- Employer Authorization is REQUIRED at the time of the patient visit.
* Patient will be financially responsible for the office visit without Employer Authorization.